TERMS & CONDITIONS
This policy sets out details of delivery for your online purchases. If you require clarification or have any questions please contact our Customer Service Team (9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday).
Where we deliverWe will deliver to most addresses within Australia, but do not deliver to international locations. We require a street address for delivery.
How and when we deliver
All deliveries are made 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday by Campsight's chosen carrier. For orders placed before 4.00pm on a weekday, please allow from the confirmation of dispatch:
3-5 working days for delivery to a capital city in any State;
5-14 working days for delivery to most large regional towns; and
7-14 working days for delivery to other remote locations.
If your delivery has not arrived, please contact our Customer Service Team. If you wish to return a product delivered damaged or otherwise, please refer to Campsight's Online Returns Policy below.We are unable to deliver dangerous goods.
If you need to return an item from the Campsight online shop, be sure to follow these item condition guidelines. Details on Campsight return policy (including how long you have to return an item and who pays for return shipping can be found here.
You must return an item in the same condition as it was received. You must also include, in the same condition as it was received:
- All packaging such as boxes, bags, and tags
- Certificates, manuals, and warranty cards
- Free gifts or bonus items
- All items included in a bundle
Additional requirements for items in specific categories are outlined below.
- Returns accepted within: 14 Days
- Refund given as: Merchandise Credit or Exchange
- Return shipping paid by: Buyer
- Additional return policy details: Items must be unwashed, unworn, with original tags intact, and in original packaging. Other items must be unwashed and unworn. Items that aren't in the condition in which they were received, including signs of wear or alteration, can't be returned.
We do not do not capture or store card information. Campsight uses a secure gateway hosted Payment Page through the ANZ bank who captures card information on campsight's behalf.
Currency of transaction for any products or services pertaining to campsight are in Australian Dollors. $AUD
For Privacy regarding memberships see Privacy/Membership below.
WWW. CAMPSIGHT.COM.AU USER AGREEMENT
In this User Agreement:
"Campsight services" means the campsight.com.au website and any related campsight service or tool.
IntroductionWelcome to Campsight. By using the Campsight services, you agree to the following terms with Campsight. If you have any questions, please refer to our help section.
This Agreement is effective on 24 June, 2014 for current users, and upon acceptance for new users.
- While using the Campsight services, you will not:
- post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites and services;
- infringe any laws, third party rights or our policies, such as the Prohibited and Restricted Items policies;
- use the Campsight services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are suspended from using the Campsight services;
- fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item's description after you purchase, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller's identity;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Campsight;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or offensive content (including personal information);
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information or using it for purposes unrelated to Campsight);
- transfer your Campsight account (including feedback) and User ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Campsight, or the interests or property of Campsight users;
- export or re-export any Campsight tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Campsight services or Campsight copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
Abusing CampsightCampsight and its community of users work together to keep our sites and services working properly and the Community safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us.
Campsight works to ensure that listed items do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify our customer service team and we will investigate.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to the Campsight services, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the sites if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, policies related to feedback manipulation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or users who we believe are harassing our employees or other users). Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our reasonable discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of intellectual property rights of third parties. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time, or to modify or discontinue Campsight services.
When you give us content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
While we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that the catalogues will always be accurate and up-to-date, and you agree not to hold us responsible for inaccuracies in catalogues. The catalogues may include copyrighted, trademarked or other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary or identification markings included with the catalogues or create any derivative works based on catalogue content.
Closing Your Account
You may close your campsight account at any time.
You will indemnify us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint venturers and employees) against any claim or demand, including legal fees and costs, made against us by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your infringement of any law or the rights of a third party in the course of using the Campsight services.
Campsight is located at 2/42 Chester Tce, Southport, Queensland, 4215, Australia.If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in effect. In our sole discretion, we may assign our rights and obligations under this Agreement to another entity. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not form part of this Agreement. Our failure to act on a breach by you or others doesn't waive our right to act on subsequent or similar breaches.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on campsight.com.au or directly to the email address linked to your account. Except as stated elsewhere, all amended terms will automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted. If you do not accept the changes you should close your account.This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and Campsight. The following Sections survive any termination of this Agreement: Fees and Services (with respect to fees owed for our services), Release, Content, Liability, Indemnity and Legal Disputes.
Platypus Bush Camp, Finch Hatton
Mackay Hinterland, QLD
Platypus Bush Camp, Finch Hatton Gorge, in the Mackay Hinterland is set on 20 acres of lowland rainforest bordering Eungella National Park.
See the site right here